Tuesday, May 08, 2007

starting a business?

Here's my idea. I can make things, and I want to sell them for money. That's the idea behind a business isn't it? I did learn a little something with my business degree... (I'm not going to remind anyone though, that Finance knowledge does not necessarily equal wisdom, or we wouldn't be in the financial situation we are in right now.)

Here are two things that I have made and I am thinking of opening an internet store selling these things and other cutesie things like them. This first is a taggie blanket, or a lovey for babies. The second is just a bag I made, it's not a diaper bag, just a cute tote. A custom order baby business is where it's at baby!







As a bonus, check out my diaper stash: I have a few more but they were in the wash.



No comments: