Wednesday, January 02, 2008

We're moving!

Most everyone already knows that but I realized I hadn't posted it here yet. Greg got his transfer to Longview, so we are moving back to Tyler. He is supposed to start Feb. 1, which is VERY soon! Here is our list of things to get worked out:

1. New baby! Yikes!
2. House STILL not sold
3. Live here and Greg commute? That means I'll be by myself for several days a week with a 2 year old and a newborn! YIKES!
4. Live with family and leave this house empty?
5. Try to rent a house there and pay for this one too? (financially impossible)
6. Take a major financial hit on the house just to get rid of it?

Hmmmm, it seems when you ask God for something He gives it to you in his own order. I just wish he would send a buyer for our house. That would be something!!

No comments: