Tuesday, April 01, 2008

No retaining wall!

(This is the Family Rice's 100th post!)

The option period expired yesterday with no word from the buyers.. today our agent called and said they are just going to go with the recommendation of the engineer, which said only a gutter and some hardy ground cover instead of a retaining wall. Yippee! This means we don't have to fight the darn builder about it anymore. Thank goodness! Now they are wanting to close later in April, like the 29-30th. I don't know why, but I can't complain. Of course we were hoping for earlier, but as long as we have paid our mortgage up till the 1st of May we're good. I don't want to have to write that check ever again though!

Let's see I have what, three days to get this house packed up? HAhahahahahahahahahaaaaaa, that's funny. I packed 4-5 boxes in Carly's room yesterday, thinking I would only need two. This is a bigger job than I expected, and I expected it to be pretty bad. So what does that make it? Horrendous I guess. Maybe Stupefying. Yeah, I like that one.

No comments: