Friday, September 12, 2008

I care about stuff.

Lately I've been feeling the need to write down the things I care about. Maybe it's the race for president that has made me actually realize that I actually care about issues. So, it's time for me to grow up, and claim the things I believe.

Let me start by saying I believe in Jesus. I believe Jesus was born of a virgin, so that he could live without sin. I believe that he did this willingly, and knowingly, so that he could give himself up as a sacrifice for all humankind.

I believe in a loving God. I believe God created this world for the enjoyment of His favorite creatures: humans. I believe that everything we do in life should be an effort to please and give RESPECT to the One who created us and everything around us.

I believe these things. Call me a religious freak. Whatever. But these beliefs are the basis for all other things I might blog about, so just know that's where I'm coming from.

Disclaimer: this is MY blog. I can express my opinions on it. Don't try to debate me. I'll just delete your comment.

1 comment:

SisterOne said...

I won't debate, I'll wholeheartedly agree! You go, girl!