Saturday, January 03, 2009

What a difference one day makes

Yesterday our living room was a weird pinky/mauve-y/grayish white. Today it is two shades of brown. (Well, one is more of a neutral tan) Pictures to come.. too lazy to do it right now.

In other news, I think I am going to discontinue our other blog (About the Babes). I think it is a bit superfluous (or if you went to the George Dubya school of pronunciation, su-PER-fuh-lus, haha) and there really is no point to having two separate things going on. Ahh! Simplicity!

Carly's birthday is exactly one week from today! I simply refuse to believe she is that old. I am soooo unprepared for her party too. I completely blew it with getting pictures done, with Christmas being only a week ago. I kept telling myself I had plenty of time, and then it was January 1! So, note to self, get pictures made BEFORE Christmas next year! There is a tutu and a cupcake onesie here waiting to be worn, so at least the princess has her outfit.

No comments: