Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Kept Happening

Christmas Morning. 4:45 am. Little feet came running into our room, "Mommy Daddy there's presents!! Santa brought presents!" We got up for Santa, Round 1:







At 5:20 am, we convinced Caleb that since the rules are he isn't supposed to get up until it's light outside, and it was still dark, we should go back to bed and wait for the sun to come up, and Carly too. It worked! We put him back in his room, and at 7:20 we all got up again for Santa, Round 2:

showing Carly what she got


showing her the stocking


Girly Girly Girly!


Caleb's train whistle was a hit!


The Damage


After Santa was thoroughly explored, we loaded up and headed to Aledo to have lunch with my mom's side of the family. Aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents were there, and much fun and food was had!

Carly and my Uncle Steve


Caleb waiting to open his pile


I reupholstered the seat of this chair for my grandma's music room


Aprons for mom


New scarf! Thanks mom!!


Carly's new baby


Caleb's new truck, excuse me, CRANE.


more pictures of small children opening presents











The day after Christmas we went to my dad's for the final celebration, with more food, and more fun.

Insanity


Carly is eyeing Caleb's cars


He couldn't be bothered for a picture




MERRY CHRISTMAS from the RICES!






oh, and my scarf collection:

No comments: