Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update: Little Ava

Ava has been transferred to Medical City in Dallas today, as her condition was getting worse. I found out this morning that she has asthma, which is probably why she is so sick in the first place. Her sister Hannah (4) also has RSV at home, but is dealing alright. Pray for little Ava to take deep slow breaths. Pray for a miracle!

These girls are the same ages as Caleb and Carly, and Jamie is a precious friend of mine. We joke about being twins sometimes, that's how much we have in common. So my heart is hurting with her as she is taking care of her sweet sick babies.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways. Then, will I hear from heaven, forgive their sins, and heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14


"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing,"
Zephaniah 3:17

No comments: