Monday, March 08, 2010

Well it's been a while since I've blogged, I've just got no time these days. Not that I really had the time before, but I've been focusing my priorities a bit. I think I never put up pictures of Carly's birthday party, and I will eventually get Caleb's posted too. It's so late now though, it seems pointless. But I'll do it anyway, later.

I've got a to-do list a mile long this week, and a goal to have it completely check off before next Thursday. That doesn't sound so hard, but when the things on my list are: 1) Finish huge sewing project and deliver it 2) start another huge sewing project and finish it 3) Finish taxes and file them and 4) get our Dave Ramsey budget in place for next month so we can get our personal finances back on track...

...it seems quite daunting.

So I'll quit wasting my precious time on blogger and promise to come back someday with pictures!

1 comment:

Pleasant Living said...

Hey, we've been having many a Dave Ramsey discussion these days, too. All these medical expenses are about to eat our lunch!