Monday, December 20, 2010

Family Pictures



This month, we had family pictures taken for the first time since we've been a family of four! It's sad, really, that Carly's existence has never been photographed professionally. My friend Kathryn, who is not actually a professional but should be, took these photos as a fundraiser to send her husband on a trip to Uganda with Parental Care Ministries. I've gotten to hear about PCM several times, and it is a wonderful ministry that is based right here in my town.



I went into the session with low expectations for my kids. Caleb and I had talked a lot about taking pictures, and what he was going to wear, and how to smile and act good. It depends on the mood of the day whether he remembers that coaching. But Carly, being two, and being Carly, I expected her to do exactly what she did. Turn her head, frown, bite her lips, look away... However, Kathryn did an amazing job capturing her, even with those funny faces.



So, enjoy these great, fun pictures of my family. I didn't re-order or organize them after I uploaded them, so they aren't in any particular order. They are all just so good that I had a hard time picking just a few, so I didn't. I pretty much loaded all of them!







Little girls and their daddies.... melt my heart!


My Love










My boy, the model! These next few pics are doing double-duty, showing off some outfits I make and sell.














The Boys







Sweet girl




Grown up Boy


My other two loves






Not sure, but I love it!


Merry Christmas from The Family Rice!

3 comments:

SisterOne said...

Love that little "pinkie" thing Carly is doing!!!! Such cuties! (...but I might be a little biased....)

Liz said...

Kathryn is an awesome photographer! And speaking of Luke's trip...I can't remember...when does he go?

Strange family said...

love them!